Pages

Search This Blog

Mar 22, 2013

Friday Favorites

I try to do most of these. They actually do help.

My brothers and I watched "The Shining" recently so when I saw this I laughed. I instantly just thought of my brother complaining about watching this movie late at night. BTW Woody is creepier than Jack Nicholson in this.

I doubt this bike exists, but if it does that is one awesome bike!

Friends never fails to make me laugh even years later.

Scrubs, another show that never fails to make me laugh. 

I seriously laughed for days when I saw this. 

Another Drake & Josh moment. I love this so much. They will always be brothers.

Guys take notes.

I don't know what's funnier the picture or the comment after it.

1 comment:

  1. That Friday bike thingy would be an awesome tattoo! I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete