Pages

Search This Blog

Apr 5, 2013

A Day in Monterey

This week my parents are off for spring break, so on Wednesday they decided they wanted to go to Monterey & I went with them. I haven't been to Monterey since the week of my birthday last year. We had a lot of fun, but I was exhausted afterwards.

I've never seen so many boats in my life.






Look at all the seals or sea lions. I don't know the difference.


Clam chowder in a sour dough bread bowl-delicious!


"As I gaze upon the sea, all my dreams come back to me."


Mom & Me


Chillin'




Mom with Leonard


I wish I was big.






Dad & Me


I love the look of this store




New jacket--originally $70 paid $26.
Hopefully more pictures will be on the way. :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like you had a great time with your parents. And that soup and bread bowl look wonderfully yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lot of fun! We don't usually do a lot of activities together (we're kind of a lazy family haha) so being out and about was a nice change of pace. I'm already craving clam chowder in a bread bowl. :)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures Carly! I can't wait to see you scrapbook them. It was a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete