Pages

Search This Blog

Apr 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

TGIF: Thank Grimm it's Friday! I can't wait for the weekend. Tomorrow is my friend Crysalyn's birthday and I'm hoping to see her. I haven't seen her in over a month and I miss her terribly. Anyways here are some of my favorite things this week.

I love Kevin Hart he's so hilarious. I've seen his stand up so many times.


I've loved Anne Hathaway ever since this movie, Princess Diaries. It's one of those movies I can watch  a million times and never get tired of it.


Most def. Haha I have nothing else to say about this.

I miss Will & Grace. Karen and Jack were my favorite characters.

Hahahaha I laughed so hard when I first read this. :)

Tommy Boy is where my love for David Spade started.

Just saw this episode of Workaholics a few weeks ago. Gotta love Ders!

"Hello?" This is my favorite scene from She's the Man. I used to do this when I had a flip phone.

BTW: I know there's a lot of gifs in this post, but I recently discovered  that I can use gifs on here so I'm going a little gif-crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment