Pages

Search This Blog

Apr 15, 2013

Scrapbooking in Oakdale

Yesterday my mom, my aunt Yaya & I went to Oakdale to do some scrapbooking. We met up with some of our friends from our group. Normally when we go I usually do more snacking than scrapping, but this trip was probably my most productive one. I only finished 2 pages in the 4-5 hours we were there, but that;s more than I usually get done. It was a fun day of eating junk, watching movies (Les Miserables, Coyote Ugly and Overboard) & scrapbooking!


One of the pages I finished. Please excuse my body in this picture.
I'm not quite done with this page. I need some kind of quote or something at the bottom.

Four of us decided to do a Cricut cutout swap. We each made a list of things we would like & we each had to cut out  a minimum of 5 pieces for each person. One item on my list was robots, so Karen made these for me. I love the robot dog the best!


Another item on my list was cutesy animals like a lion, pig or fox. I got these from Megan & I love the fox and the lion!

No comments:

Post a Comment