Pages

Search This Blog

Apr 22, 2013

Things I'm Excited For

There are so many things I'm looking forward to this year. There's way too many things to name so I narrowed it down.


I seriously can't wait for this movie to come out. It has some of my favorite people in it. Jason Segal, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Emma Watson, Michael Cera, Mindy Kaling, Paul Rudd & Aziz Ansari just to name a few.


I can't wait for this movie. Although I wasn't the biggest fan of the book, anything with Leonardo Dicaprio is sure to be good.  



The Postelles's new album comes out tomorrow! I loved their first album so much, so I have no doubts that this one will be just as good.



November 22nd seems like light-years away. I can't wait to see the second installment of the Hunger Games trilogy. 


Okay out of all the movies I'm excited for this year, this one is the most anticipated. I've been waiting 3 or so years for Kick Ass 2 to come out. I loved the first one so much I just HAD to have a t-shirt.


As you can see I'm mostly excited for movies this year. Sure there's things I'm excited for in my personal life, but right now I'm more excited for these.

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for The Great Gatsby movie! It looks so phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's looks amazing! I love how glitzy the party scenes look.

      Delete