Pages

Search This Blog

Jun 14, 2013

Friday Favorites

Another week has gone by so fast. I had a pretty good week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. On Monday I hung out with Vern and Alexis and we played Guesstures, [which is a charades game] which was a lot of fun. Tuesday I hung out with Favi and we watched The Adventures of Tin Tin and Oz: The Great and Powerful. Both movies were really good, but I liked Tin Tin more. On Wednesday Crysalyn and I went to go watch Now You See Me. I liked it, it was different. Jesse Eisenberg was really cute in this movie [I think we may have June's Crush of the Month]. Yesterday and today are stay at home/lazy days, which I like. So far I have no plans for this weekend. I don't think we're doing anything special for Father's Day, but who knows. I kind of want to watch This is the End on Sunday, but I don't see that happening.

Jennifer Lawrence always has the most entertaining things to say.

Cory, I ask myself the same thing all the time. Haha. 
I love this quote even though I've been known to hold grudges.

I love this shirt from redbubble.com They have a lot of cool stuff.

This is awesome! I love The Catcher in the Rye, it's my favorite book.

I love their dances especially the middle potato

someecards.com always has the funniest ecards.

So true. I love people who love to eat as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment