Pages

Search This Blog

Jul 22, 2013

Remembering Cory

I know I haven't been posting anything in awhile. I just never got around to writing anything. I'll try my best to catch up on my posts from now on. Today I want to post about something a little different. I'm sure you've all heard the news about Glee's Cory Monteith. As a Gleek I was deeply saddened by his passing. He was one of my favorite characters and he was also one of my past Crush of Month. So in honor of him, I decided to share my favorite songs, quotes, pictures etc.


Jessie's Girl:
This is my favorite song that Finn sang.






Don't Stop Believin':
The song that started it all.



"We're all here for the same reason. Because we wanna be good at something."
Season 1, Episode 1: "Pilot"


It's My Life/Confession Part II



"How do I put this? 'Glee' is like 'High School Musical' if 'High School Musical' had its stomach punched and its lunch money stolen."
-Cory Monteith


Just the Way You Are





"I am a leader. It's who I am. It's who I wanna be."
Season 1, Episode 12: "Mattress"




I've Gotta Be Me





On the Ellen DeGeneres Show



“I don't have to hide or be somebody I'm not. I don't have to compromise. I can just be myself.”

Cory Monteith




Bye Bye Bye/I Want it That Way:
I love Finn in this song. His little dances are adorable.






"Don't you get it, man? We're all losers. Everyone in this school! Hell, everyone in this town. Out of all the kids who graduate, maybe half will go to college, and two will leave the state to do it! I'm not afraid to be called a loser because I can accept that's what I am. But I am afraid of turning my back on something that actually made me happy for the first time in my sorry life."
Season 1, Episode 1: "Pilot"



"You're one of the most unique talents in the world. You always shine your brightest when you do something personal, something intimately important that defines you. Just do something that takes you back to the roots of your passion."
Season 4, Episode 19: "Sweet Dreams"

Girls Just Want to Have Fun






"Every single day I wake up in the morning, and I wonder if this is some kind of amazing dream that’s gonna end all of a sudden. And, you know, I’m gonna wake up and be somewhere else."
-Cory Monteith


R.I.P. Cory you will be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment