Pages

Search This Blog

Nov 2, 2013

This is Halloween!

Another Halloween has come and gone! This Halloween was the first one in a long time where I didn't go to a party. My friend Danielle usually has a Halloween party at her house, but she was unable to this year. Instead I hung out with my friend Favi and her sister Jenny. I went to her house and the three of us passed out candy. I was pretty tired since I worked all day. Oh I started working as a sub for the schools in the district. So far I've only worked at 2 elementary schools, but I'm enjoying so far. I especially like working at the After School Program for one of the schools. The kids seem to like me the day I started working, which is nice. Anyways so I worked at the ASP from 2:30 to 5:30, so I was already tired by the time I got to Favi's. For Halloween this year I decided to go as a silent movie star and Gracie was a witch. 

Gracie the Witch
The Silent Movie Star


"Gasp!"



1 comment:

  1. I love your costume idea! Silent movie star is so original and awesome:) Glad you're enjoying your work!

    ReplyDelete