Pages

Search This Blog

Mar 24, 2014

Life Lately [Feb/March]

A couple weeks ago one of the elementary schools I work at had dress up days. On Wednesday it was dress up like your favorite character day. So I decided to dress up like Harry Potter. The kids loved it especially my wand! 

This is the wand that I made. It was originally just a plain chopstick[that's right a chopstick]. I hot glued beads to it and painted it brown.

I pre-ordered Catching Fire and I got it the day before it was released. I felt so special!

I had this necklace custom made from Etsy. I love Happy Days and Richie Cunningham is my favorite character. I wore this to work and the kids thought he was my boyfriend.

Last weekend was the Scrapbooking Expo and I spent more money than I was expecting. I spent $120 and I mostly bought paper [which I don't need any more of]. It was fun though and I do love all the stuff I bought. I can't wait to use them!

 
So I finally watched Frozen this weekend [I actually watched it twice in one day] and this song has been stuck in my head ever since. I love this movie and Do You Want to Build a Snowman? is my favorite song from it. The whole soundtrack is catchy, but this song is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment