Pages

Search This Blog

Feb 28, 2013

Crush of the Month

After watching the Grammys this month I fell more in love with this month's crush. I love him & his band even before they became famous. So this month's crush is...


Nate Ruess, the lead singer of fun. The very first song I heard from fun. was "Walking the Dog" from their first album titled, "Aim and Ignite". I listened to a couple more songs and after that I didn't hear from them again. Then a couple years later, while watching Glee, they sang a song called "We Are Young". I really liked the song and I had to find out who originally sang it. That's when I found out it was fun. the band I haven't heard in over a year. After that I started re-listening to their old songs. Soon after that I became obsessed with them & with their lead singer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment