Pages

Search This Blog

Feb 21, 2013

Only a Dum-Dum

In my last post I shared the Valentines I made for my girl friends. I also made a little something for one of my guy friends. My mom had this box that she made in the past, but never did anything with it. I took that box and I bought Dum-Dums (you know the lollipops). I wrapped the Dum-Dums in red tissue paper and put them in the box. Then, I made a tag and (with my semi-crappy handwriting) wrote, "Only a Dum-Dum wouldn't want you as a Valentine." For the "Dum-Dum" part, I cut out a piece of the wrapper that said Dum-Dums and stuck it to the tag & then I crossed out the S with a pen. Then, I tied a white ribbon around it. I haven't been able to give it to him yet, but I know he'll like it (or at least he better).

No comments:

Post a Comment