Pages

Search This Blog

Feb 19, 2013

I Am Fortunate to Have You

Happy Belated Valentines Day! This year for VD I decorated these take out boxes from Origami Owl & made fortune cookies out of felt. I made 3 for my friends Crysalyn, Danielle & Favi. For the boxes, I covered each of them with love related paper. Then, I put a ribbon around it and tied it in the front. Finally, I added random red, pink, white & yellow ribbons around the handle. For the fortune cookies, I followed the link below.
http://www.thewonderforest.com/2012/01/14-days-of-love-love-filled-felt.html?m=1

My friends loved them! I loved making these and I'm glad my friends love them as much as I do.

I am fortunate to have you in my life. Fortunately, I have you as a friend.


The Before


The Afters


Crysalyn's


Favi's


Danielle's

1 comment: