Pages

Search This Blog

May 24, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week went by so fast! It sucks however that I've been sick this entire week. :( I hope that I'll feel better by Sunday since my mom and I have a booth in a craft fair. Let's see what else happened this week? Wednesday was my brother Derek's birthday, Tuesday I went with Vern to get her hair cut [she cut it short and donated it], and Tuesday night my mom and I went to a class that talked about starting your own business. That's seems to be all I did this week; not very exciting.

I saw The Great Gatsby with Crysalyn last Thursday. It was good, but I wasn't really feeling the modern music.  Hearing "H to the Izzo" by Jay-Z really killed it for me. However, Leonardo Dicaprio was a great Gatsby [haha no pun intended] and he looked good in 3-D.

I love this movie so much! This is where my love for Jonah Hill began.

Sometimes I really miss Brian Wilson being on the team. He was quite a character.

Could this be any awesomer? John Krasinski stop making me love you even more.

Family Portrait: Notice that Pluto isn't included.

I never realized how hilarious and sometimes smart-alecky Gordo was until after the show ended. I always thought it was weird how teachers would remind you every single time how to fill in the bubble. From elementary school to high school--every single test. You would think that they would think we would know.

This show is too much. I found out Netflix recently removed this show. They better put it back on soon and have seasons 2 & 3 up.

No comments:

Post a Comment