Pages

Search This Blog

Jun 3, 2013

Fiesta!


This past weekend was the Apricot Fiesta. Patterson has the fiesta every year the first weekend in June [Friday-Sunday]. On Friday they have the Little Miss/Mister pageant and Miss Patterson pageant. I hardly ever watch the pageants. The only year I really watched it was when my friend Samantha was a contestant in the Miss Patterson pageant. This year I didn't even bothering going at all. On Saturday they have a lot of booths with a nice variety of items. I usually don't buy anything and this year wasn't any different. Then on Saturday night there's fireworks, which is the best part of the fiesta [in my opinion]. Sunday the booths are still there and so is the food and such, but it closes early. I went on Saturday and Sunday, but not very long.

The top left photo is my outfit I wore on Saturday. My face is cropped off because I didn't like my face in this photo. My mom took a million photos of me and all of them were terrible. Either it was blurry or I wasn't even ready [she's a bad photographer].

The top right photo is during the firework show on Saturday night.

The bottom left photo is a picture of the firework finale. This year's finale was really awesome.

The bottom right photo is a picture of my brothers and a couple of their teammates during their game Sunday morning. My brother Derek is #24 and Kevin is #42 [he's the guy on the far left where the pole is. The pole got in the way.]

No comments:

Post a Comment