Pages

Search This Blog

May 20, 2013

Growing Up


So on Friday night [or technically Saturday morning] Vern & I were talking about how it's crazy that kids we went to school with are getting married or having kids. It was about 2 am and we were both exhausted from her birthday party. Then I opened my mouth and said the above quote, "Everyone is getting married and having babies and we're over here having a fucking Disney party." Vern found this hilarious. I didn't realize how true it was until I woke up later that morning and fully functioning. It's weird how fast things are moving and how we're growing up. I still think 19 or 20 is too young to get married or have a kid, but things happen I guess. None of my close friends are nowhere near marriage or having babies. Instead we play board games and have Disney themed parties. I guess some of us take some time to become a grown up. And as of right now I'm perfectly fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment