Pages

Search This Blog

May 19, 2013

Sunday Favorites

Since I was busy on Friday and Saturday, this weeks Friday Favorites will be on Sunday. On Friday my friend Vern had her Disney themed 20th birthday party [I'll post some pictures of the party later]. I spent the night at her house and hung out with her and another friend, Alexis, all day Saturday. So for this weeks favorites, I decided it should be Disney themed just like the party!


We watched Up Saturday night. Alexis cried and Vern & I were just teary-eyed. I swear this movie gets to me.

I haven't seen Peter Pan in a long time, but I remember loving it.

I love The Aristocats so much! My second favorite Disney movie. The orange kitty, Toulouse, is my favorite. 

I love Winnie the Pooh especially the book versions.
This is probably my favorite Disney song and Mulan in probably my favorite "princess" [even though technically she isn't one].

My favorite Disney movie! Dodger is my favorite Disney character and he's so cool!

Mary Poppins is another one I haven't seen in a long time, but I love Julie Andrews.

These sweaters! I'm in love! I must have the Lady & the Tramp one!

No comments:

Post a Comment