Pages

Search This Blog

May 12, 2013

MOM


This year Mother's Day kind of snuck up on me. I didn't even have time to make my mom anything, which I felt really guilty about. On Friday, my mom, my aunt and I went to visit my grandma and we stayed there until Saturday night. Once we got home I went to go see my friend Vern who just came back from New York for the summer. I didn't get home until 1 am. I originally planned on staying up late making my mom something, but I was too exhausted by the time I got home. So this morning I had nothing to give my mom except for a note I wrote her before I went to bed. But somehow I remembered that she wanted me to make her a CD awhile ago but I never got around to it. So that's what I did. I made her a mix CD featuring artists like Best Coast, Cults, Icona Pop & The Lumineers. She hasn't listened to it yet, but I'm sure she'll like it [hopefully].
Happy Mother's Day Mom! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment