Pages

Search This Blog

May 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Vern!

Yesterday was my friend Vern's birthday. I met her in 6th grade [she was in my P.E. class], but we didn't become friends until our sophomore year. We've been inseparable ever since. She's one of my best friends and I can tell her just about anything. I can be myself when I'm around her and I know she won't judge me. We have so many inside jokes that I can't even write them all down. But here are a few:

-"Amelia Bedelia is that one chick who's always messing up, but she makes hecka good pie." "How would you know? Have you ever had her pie?"
-"I hecka bought those muffins."
-"Seaweave."
-"Some tribal shit."
-"A girl?" "No fried chicken."
There's lots more but I don't want to go on forever.
So happy birthday Vern. I love you & I'm glad you're back for the summer.


Top right: Summer of '12. Santa Cruz.
Top left: Summer before our Junior year--at the Apricot Fiesta.
Black/White: Outside Mrs. Bosch's class before a book club meeting. Junior year I think. Zach took this pic.
Bottom left: My 18th 80's themed party. Aug 2011
Middle: Before '12 graduation. We went to cheer on our younger friends.
Bottom right: Summer of '12. Outside the Tracy mall.



No comments:

Post a Comment