Pages

Search This Blog

Jun 10, 2013

Whatta Weekend...


This weekend was a great one! I actually was busy every day well except for Friday. On Saturday I went to my Grandma's with my mom, my brother Kevin and my cousin Robert. It was 109 degrees so we went swimming for a hour or so. We got there around 11 and we left around 7. On Sunday my mom and I went to my aunt's house and we went through a whole bunch of crafting stuff. Then in the evening I went to Vern's house with Alexis and we played some games and watched a little bit of the Tony's.

Top Left: The weather in Clovis, one of my favorite mugs at Grandma's and Kevin and Robert swimming.

Top Right: We went to see Grandpa's gravestone, but it hasn't been put in yet. We think he had a secret admirer because we don't know who left those flowers.

Bottom Left: Dad got me a shirt from his bowling club at the high school. I haven't worn it yet so I decided to wear it on Friday. It was a lot more comfortable than I expected.

Bottom Right: My letters while Vern, Alexis and I were playing Scrabble. [BTW: I won!!]

1 comment: