Pages

Search This Blog

Jun 7, 2013

Friday Favorites

Another week has gone by and I can't believe it's already June 7th. This weekend my cousin Robert is coming over and I'm excited. It's always more fun with him around because he's so hilarious. On Saturday we're going to visit my grandma. It's supposed to be like 108 degrees over here, so leaving for the weekend is a smart idea. My grandma has a pool and a working AC [unlike here]. Then on Sunday we're going to my aunt's house. Also on Monday Crysalyn and I are gonna go to the movies. I don't know what we're going to watch, but I'm going convince her to watch Now You See Me. I love Jesse Eisenberg so I really wanna see it. There's going to be a lot of things going on this weekend and I'm pretty happy about that.


I love this because it's true. California really knows how to party.

I feel like I might have done this occasionally. 

This is definitely me except with dogs. I like most dogs more than most people.

I love this hat! I'm normally not a hat person, but I can see myself wearing this one.

This is how I feel sometimes especially on those days when I don't feel like getting out of bed.

I love everything about this. The font, the colors, the quote...everything.

Because wearing a tie around your neck is too mainstream.

This reminds me of Vern. This is our song. We used to play this every time we'd play Guitar Hero.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Friday Favorites! I especially like the map of the US this week. LOL

    I'm excited about the weekend too. Let's take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete