Pages

Search This Blog

Jul 8, 2013

Monterey

On July 2nd my aunt Caroline took me to Monterey for the day. We went to the aquarium, ate at Bubba Gumps, had dessert at the Ghiradelli Factory [or store or I don't know what it's called] and went to a small beach for awhile. The weather was amazing especially compared to my house, where the AC doesn't work in 100 degree weather.

Jellyfish

It was really hard to get a good picture of this turtle. He kept moving.

Look at how wrinkled my dress is. :(

Seahorses 

Me in a room filled with jellyfishes

Ok this fish is in a shoe!

Butterscotch Hot Fudge Sundae. So deadly delicious. 







Look how beautiful this is.




"But the tide clung to her like an anchor to her feet."


Yes at one point I started reading. Caroline took a nap in the car and I was alone in the area I was at. I decided to kill some time by reading a little. Don't worry I was far from the water. I was just sitting on a rock.

1 comment: