Pages

Search This Blog

Jul 7, 2013

Midnight Bowling

Okay it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've actually been pretty busy lately. That means the next few days are going to be a bunch of late posts of what I have been up to. So to start it off I went midnight bowling with Vern, Kristen & Spencer. This was Vern's first time bowling and my first time in a long time. We went on June 29th, well technically the 30th since it was at midnight. We used nicknames instead of our actual names.

Italian Stallion: Vern
Lifeguard: Spencer
Carlitos: Me
Kilowatt: Kristen

Spencer was in first place
Kristen in second
I was in third
And Vern was in last place.

It was a lot fun and I can't wait to do it again!


From our first game


Vern & I

Oh and did I mention I had 3 strikes? No? Well now I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment