Pages

Search This Blog

Aug 21, 2013

20th Birthday

Friday was my 20th birthday! Usually for my birthday I have themed parties [excluding last year when I had a surprise party], but this year I had a very low-key birthday. I went out to lunch with my mom, I watched a How I Met Your Mother marathon, my friend Favi came over for awhile and we skyped my friend Jennifer. Then I watched the Giants & the 49ers game [they both won!] with my parents. After the games, I went to the park with Vern and around 11 pm we went to Denny's. I got a free grand slam at Denny's,which Vern and I shared, and a brownie a la mode [spelled right?]. We stayed for about a hour and laughed over ridiculous things. It wasn't anything special, but I did have fun on my birthday.

Oh and one more thing.
One of the Giants players tweeted me happy birthday, which was awesome!

Look how much I've grown.

George Kontos tweeted me! He is so good looking. Just saying...


The card my mom made me. It's Draco Malfoy!

My brother Tony's first gift to me.

Tony's second gift to me.
                  

My friend Favi's gift for me.
                 

Favi's other gifts to me.
                 

Vern's gift for me.

1 comment: