Pages

Search This Blog

Aug 15, 2013

Weekend at Grandma's

This past weekend, Vern came to visit me at my grandma's house. She came Thursday afternoon and we left on Sunday afternoon. On Thursday we stayed at my grandma's and just hung out. On Friday we went to the mall and we went to go watch Man of Steel [the new Superman movie]. It was really good, but I don't have anything to compare it to since I've never seen any other Superman movies. Saturday we went to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo from 1-3 pm. Neither of us have been to the zoo in a long time and it was a lot more fun than expected. After the zoo, we went out to eat at Red Robin. Vern had a garden burger and a milkshake & I just had clam chowder. Then on Sunday we just relaxed, played some games, watched a movie before we left.


I took this photo mostly for my mom. Elephant butts!


The giraffes were my favorite part of the zoo.











This is my favorite picture of us from that day.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! You are such a great photographer and you know I love the elephant butts! LOL

    ReplyDelete