Pages

Search This Blog

Aug 13, 2013

Santa Cruz

I know, I know. I haven't been posting lately even though I said I would. I'll seriously try to post more this month.
On Saturday, July 27th my brother Tony had a company picnic at the Boardwalk. He asked me if I wanted to go and I could bring a friend. I brought my friend Vern with me. We left around 9 and arrived around 11. We had free food [hotdogs, hamburgers, salad, beans] and drinks from 12pm to 2:30pm. We also got a wristband that let us go on all the rides for free. After we ate, Vern and I went on some rides. The first one was the rollercoaster, The Big Dipper. I'm not really a fan of rollercoasters since I'm afraid of heights, but I decided to go on this one. It was a lot more fun that I thought it would be.

This is seriously the scariest ride. I was freaking out the entire time.


I kinda felt like Pocahontas in this photo.

On the carousel

Vern & me on the carousel 

On the ferris wheel

Our feet

Being goofy as usual

Our photos from The Big Dipper. We actually went on 5 times.


1 comment: