Pages

Search This Blog

Sep 30, 2013

Round & Round We Go

This is my latest scrapbooking page. These photos are from July when Vern and I went to Santa Cruz for my brother's company picnic. The top photo is our view from the Ferris Wheel and the bottom photo is our feet (I'm on the left). I used an empty alphabet sticker sheet and peeled it off and inked them as the background. I have seen this technique on other pages, but I've never tried it before. I gotta say that I love it! The only problem was the sticker I had was really sticky and was a little difficult to get it off the paper.
I also used:
-Round & Round We Go rub ons
-Ferris Wheel stamp
-Arrows (which I inked in a red-orange)
-White pen to write when and where
-White paper to matte pictures
-Glimmermist in Pearl (it's hard to see in the picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment