Pages

Search This Blog

Oct 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hooray it's finally Friday!! This weekend should be a lot of fun. Saturday my mom and I are going to an all-day scrapbooking crop. It's from 9am to 9pm and I think we're staying for the entire thing or at least for most of it. Then on Sunday the Niners are playing and that's always fun to watch. This week was great but the weekend will be even better!

I love Louis C.K. He is hysterical and he's show is very funny.
The 90s was the best.
As a big fan of Alice in Wonderland, I am in love with these nails.

Gob was always one of my favorite characters.

I've always loved the way cassettes look. I don't know why. I especially love the floral tape.
I always like Walt Whitman quotes and this one is no different.

Even though I hate exercising, I would love to own this shirt. Lumpy Space Princess is one of my favorite Adventure Time princesses.

This sounds just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment