Pages

Search This Blog

Dec 7, 2013

The Indian Queen

Okay, I know I am SUPER late on this one but I felt that I still needed to post it. On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, the After School Program had a pie sharing party. We all got to dress up as either a pilgrim or an indian and we ate pie. Many kids signed up to bring their favorite pie to share with everyone. There was so many pies that the staff got to bring some home. I brought back cheesecake and pumpkin pie [my favorite]! I decided to go as an indian because I couldn't find anything to wear as a pilgrim. Below is the outfit I wore, my nails that my mom painted and the feather headdress I made. A couple girls said I look like a princess and one girl asked if I was supposed to be the queen of all Indians. That wasn't what I was going for, but if they think I'm a princess then I'll go with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment