Pages

Search This Blog

Dec 22, 2013

Life Lately

I still can't believe that it's December already and that Christmas is only a few days away! I feel like it was just October. This month has been a good one so far, which makes me excited for January [I also can't believe it's gonna be 2014]. Here's a look at what I've been up to this month.

I saw this shirt at Hot Topic and I knew I had to buy it. 

I learned how to make bows, which I've been wanting to do for a long time.

My outfit for work. We had a Polar Express/Pajama Party. I also bought this shirt at Hot Topic, I made the bow in my hair & I painted my nails [they're supposed to be snowflakes]. 

Gifts from the kids.

My mom had her 49th bday on the 18th, so we took 49er pictures [we also did this for my dad when he turned 49]. This is our goofy picture.

This is the gift I got from my friend Favi. She made me a Gryffindor scarf and bought me a Time Turner necklace!
Hooray for Harry Potter gifts!


Favi's sister Jenny also bought me a gift. She gave me this bracelet, which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment