Pages

Search This Blog

Jun 27, 2014

Dog Gone Cute-Gracie's 4th Birthday

Today [June 26th] is my dog Gracie's birthday! She turned four years old, which is crazy because I feel like it was just yesterday when I got her. To celebrate her big day, I made her cupcakes and gave her a new toy. Here are some pictures of her amazing day.


I got this idea on Pinterest and decided to make a similar one.
My name is... Gracie!
Today I am: 4 yrs old!
I like: Playing with the hose, sleeping, eating people food, SF Giants-Go Panda!, my owners!

This is the new toy I bought her. She played with it for 5 seconds and then walked away.

These are the cupcakes that I made.
http://casadimoo.com/2012/09/dog-pupcake-recipe/
I also made cake toppers except for the birthday hat, that was already made.

Waiting to eat her cupcakes...

...attacking her cupcakes...

...licking her cupcakes off her face.

Graceland "Gracie" Lou Durham

Hooray for Gracie!
Happy Birthday G!
I hope you had a fun birthday!

1 comment: