Pages

Search This Blog

Aug 6, 2014

Life Lately [June/July]

Hello blog world I have been away for awhile now, but I'm back! Here's what I've been up to lately. :)

Early June Vern, Danielle, McKenna, Caleb, Rickey, James, Berto & Veronica went to Santa Cruz. We weren't there very long, but we had fun in the sun.

Danielle, Vern and me.





This is Gracie's 3rd BarkBox and she couldn't wait to open it! She got banana chips, bones, jerky & a crab toy. She loved everything!



\My parents and I went to see Kool & The Gang at the fair in Turlock. They were awesome!


This is me at the fair [the same day as the Kool & The Gang concert]. The dress is from Modcloth.



Day 2 at the fair. My friend Samantha and I went to see Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. This is me waiting for them to perform.

Here's my friend Samantha and me in our new Joan Jett shirts.

Vern, Danielle & I went to Santa Cruz to watch Beetlejuice on the beach. The movie started at 9 pm, but we got there in the morning. We bought wristbands for unlimited rides and we ate clam chowder in a bread bowl for dinner.

This picture was taken right before we left. We asked an employee if he could take the picture for us.

My brother Derek bought season tickets for the 49ers new stadium. Since he was a ticket holder, he got 4 tickets to tour the new stadium before anyone else. Unfortunately he couldn't go because he was in Alaska, but Kevin, his girlfriend Krystal & I went instead.

In front of Levi's Stadium.

Here's a panoramic view of the stadium. 

1 comment:

  1. Geez! What a month! So glad you're enjoying your summer break

    ReplyDelete