Pages

Search This Blog

Jun 21, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This week went a little slow for me. On Wednesday I went to Favi's house and hung out with her and Samantha. I haven't seen Samantha in a few months so it was nice to see her. Other than that I didn't do anything special. Hopefully this weekend will be an eventful one.

I'm in love with this iphone case. Fantastic Mr. Fox is a great movie and this case is  awesome!

This has to be my favorite thing said from any TV show. I seriously couldn't stop laughing when I saw this episode.

I Love Jesse Eisenberg!

Okay, so I've seen some posts about one of the Peter Pans that work at Disneyland and he is adorable. I found out he no longer works at Disneyland and he just got married to the girl who worked as Alice.

Another shirt at redbubble.com and it's a crossover of The Office and Adventure Time. Awesome!

It ain't easy being green.

If you've never watched The Fairly Oddparents, then this won't make sense to you. I love this so much! Whenever something bad happens always blame Dinkleberg.

Actually Jack it technically is the Will and Grace show, but you definitely steal the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment